These are just some of Ken Mills Toyotas environmental initiatives.
To see Ken Mills Toyota Kingaroy & Mundubbera enviroment policy please click here or see below
Ken Mills Toyota-Kingaroy, will demonstrate to the Community and Staff that we are an
Environmentally Friendly Company by:
* Purchasing environmentally friendly products, except parts, accessories and raw
* Using recycled paper and recyclable materials throughout the Dealership.
* Utilizing Tank Water to wash all vehicles, on the yard and service vehicles.
* Recycle Waste Paper throughout the Dealership for reprinting and shredded paper onGardens.
* Any electrical items that require replacement, replace with energy efficient models.
* Promoting the Hybrid range of Toyota vehicles by using them as Courtesy vehicles.
* Participating in and sponsoring local Community Events.
* Contribute to progress toward sustainability.
* All Waste Oils, Coolant, Oil Filters, Oily Rags, Batteries, Scrap Metal and Cardboard is
Disposed of through Registered Recyclers for recycling purposes.
* Our Kingaroy and Mundubbera Dealership Workshops have a Certificate of
Registration Environmental Protection Act 1994 and permit to discharge Trade
Waste issued by the south Burnett and North Burnett Regional Councils.
* Participate in the Toyota National Tree Day